Clean Energy BC (CEBC) is pleased to be offering a student scholarship of $1,000.
The scholarship is available for students who are interested in pursuing a future in clean energy at a post-secondary institution.
Must be a BC secondary student (full-time, currently enrolled) that is graduating in 2021.
- Applicants must submit a 1-2 page paper (approximately 500 words) responding to the following question:
- “Why is clean energy important to me as a young person in BC?”
- Please cite any relevant experience with projects, volunteering, or community work, and indicate any future plans for involvement. Be sure to indicate the post-secondary institutions you have applied to, as well as any acceptances you have received!
- Applicants must additionally provide one letter of reference (must not be a relative). This could be from a teacher, a community representative, a religious/spiritual teacher, or a coach. The reference letter should speak to your character as a person.
- Please do not forget to provide your contact information – address, phone number, and e-mail.
Thursday, May 20th, 2021
Please submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all decisions of CEBC’s Awards Committee are final. The winner will be notified in early June 2021.
CEBC is a registered non-profit society in BC and represents the interests of its members who are developers/operators of projects in wind, solar, hydro, and biomass, and supply chain companies that provide legal, engineering, construction, and environmental services.