We are excited that one of our members has added clean energy job opportunities!
Ecofish are Leaders In Environmental Assessment and Monitoring
As well as the chance to work across a broad range of services on a variety of interesting projects, we offer a supportive, equitable, and professional work environment, including opportunities to:
- work with some of the best people in your field
- explore your professional creativity and potential
- get support with gaining relevant accreditation
- develop your career through mentorship, training, and other professional development opportunities
- work in a safe environment
- receive a competitive wage and benefits such as overtime, profit-sharing, flexible working hours, a health and wellness program, and transparent pay and performance reviews.