The latest cost estimate for the proposed Site C dam made headlines, with Premier Christy Clark saying in New York that the initial $7.9-billion number now...
| Member Content
Judith Sayers is a former chief, a negotiator and a leader in helping First Nations get involved in the renewable energy business. By David Dodge and...
- 2020 Clean Energy Student Scholarship Awarded to Erika LieuJune 26, 2020
- An Exceptional Opportunity to Hire Great Engineering Talent with UBC MELJune 24, 2020
- Clean Energy BC Welcomes New Executive Director, Laureen WhyteApril 30, 2020
- Why BC Should Reopen Clean Energy Opportunities for Indigenous CommunitiesApril 20, 2020
- COVID-19 Resources for the Clean Energy SectorMarch 31, 2020