Operations Committee Mandate
The purpose of the operations committee is to leverage cooperation among Clean Energy BC’s independent generation operators and bring value to their operations business that could not easily be achieved if working independently.
To do this we will:
- Understand who the independent operators are and identify areas of interest
- Leverage Clean Energy BC’s brand and network for the groups learning purposes
- Meet on a regular basis to align goals, track progress on initiatives and provide space for guest speakers and topics to be discussed
- Provide opportunity for operators to ask questions or steer content
Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-Chairs – Guide the overall content of the meeting sessions and initiative progress. Guide discussions during meetings.
- Clean Energy BC – Provides a meeting space as well as administrative and directional assistance to ensure forum content aligns with CEBC’s mandate. Provides space on the CEBC website to host operations forum content.
Operations Committee meets on the first Thursday of every two months from 10:30-11:45 am at 451 – 409 Granville Street.
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Co-Chairs are Crystal Lloyd and Brian Courtney. For further information on the Operations Committee, please email Anitra Paris at email@example.com. Minutes from the previous meeting will be reviewed followed by discussion of agenda items among attendee. Any additions to the agenda or scope of the group can be discussed at the end of the meeting