Projections in the Annual Energy Outlook 2015 focus on the factors expected to shape U.S. energy markets through 2040. The projections provide a basis for examination and discussion of energy market trends and serve as a starting point for analysis of potential changes in U.S. energy policies, rules, and regulations, as well as the potential role of advanced technologies.
Annual Energy Outlook 2015
- Response to Zapped allegation of overspending billions on IPPsMarch 21, 2019
- Electrification of BC Webinar March 20 2019March 20, 2019
- Continuing the Trend: New Wind Power Contracts Set Record Low PriceDecember 19, 2018
- Electrification of British Columbia White Paper October 2018October 4, 2018
- Energy Projects, Social Licence, Public Acceptance and Regulatory Systems in Canada: A White PaperMay 31, 2016