The Workbook for Delegates from the BC First Nations Mining and Energy Council Short Course on Sept. 25, 2011. The focus of this short course is to walk through the process of developing a clean energy project with a First Nation ownership or partnership component.
From Application to Electrons: Overcoming Challenges
- Continuing the Trend: New Wind Power Contracts Set Record Low PriceDecember 19, 2018
- Electrification of British Columbia White Paper October 2018October 4, 2018
- Energy Projects, Social Licence, Public Acceptance and Regulatory Systems in Canada: A White PaperMay 31, 2016
- News Release: Clean Energy Companies Power British Columbia’s Green EconomyApril 14, 2016
- B.C. First Nations Clean Energy ToolkitApril 8, 2016