This brief examines the BC government’s claim that 100,000 jobs will be created from liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in this province. We find that this claim is not credible and that potential employment impacts have been grossly overstated.
LNG and Employment in BC
- Safe Work Practices and Responsibilities for Power ProducersAugust 7, 2019
- Response to Zapped allegation of overspending billions on IPPsMarch 21, 2019
- Electrification of BC Webinar March 20 2019March 20, 2019
- Continuing the Trend: New Wind Power Contracts Set Record Low PriceDecember 19, 2018
- Electrification of British Columbia White Paper October 2018October 4, 2018