An independent review of the potential impacts of run-of-river Power Hydroprojects on Salmonids. It was prepared by the Pacific Salmon Foundation and commissioned by Clean Energy BC.
Pacific Salmon Foundation Report
- Response to Zapped allegation of overspending billions on IPPsMarch 21, 2019
- Electrification of BC Webinar March 20 2019March 20, 2019
- Continuing the Trend: New Wind Power Contracts Set Record Low PriceDecember 19, 2018
- Electrification of British Columbia White Paper October 2018October 4, 2018
- Energy Projects, Social Licence, Public Acceptance and Regulatory Systems in Canada: A White PaperMay 31, 2016