Clean Energy BC is excited to announce our Renewable Technology Series line-up.
The renewable energy industry is ever-evolving, register for these 5 sessions to learn from industry leaders on the latest technology advancements. Each session will take place at 9am PST via Zoom, the session will officially run for 1-hour. There will also be a virtual net-working opportunity for all attendees prior to 9am.
We would like to thank our sponsor Stantec for making the Renewable Technology Series possible.
Special member pricing is available, discounts are also available if attendees wish to attend all 5 sessions. Not a member? Join today for access to all our member benefits.
- Green Hydrogen and Electrolysis
- Speaker: Michel Archambault of Cummins
- Moderator: Jason Qwan, UBC
- Tuesday October 13th 2020, 9am PST
- Pumped Storage and Grid Flexibility
- Speaker: Sam Mottram of Knight Piésold
- Moderator: Charlotte Lafleur, UVIC
- Tuesday October 20th 2020, 9am PST
- Tidal Solutions for Coastal Regions
- Speaker: Craig Love of Andritz
- Moderator: Riley Richardson, UVIC
- Tuesday October 27th 2020, 9am PST
- CCUS and Applications of Nanotubes
- Speaker: Kate Chisholm and Breanne Fox of Capital Power
- Moderator: Rachel Chimuka MSc. Student, Carbon Cycle Feedbacks SFU
- Tuesday November 3rd 2020, 9am PST
- Advancements in Solar
- Speaker: Philippe Gregoire, CanadianSolar
- Moderator: Mustafa Alid, UBC
- Tuesday November 10th 2020, 9am PST
Post up to date as of October 26th 2020, speakers will be added periodically. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org